Thursday 11 September 2008

Triathlon catch phrases

Here are a few nice phrases I've found on some of the t-shirts:
  • Threesome anyone?
  • Evolution.
  • Duathlete
  • I almost drowned. I almost crashed my bike. Practically died on the run...When is the next TRI?
  • Triathlon: if you have to ask "why", you will never understand.
  • You run? So do I but only after I swim and bike.
  • Pain is temporary, pride is forever!
  • Triathlete - an ordinary doing the extraordinary
  • Lost in transition
  • I didn't do it just for the tattoo
  • Just because I'll sleep with you doesn't mean I'll train with you
  • This is not a sport. It is an obsession
  • Proud citizen of the triathlon nation
  • If your relationships still works, you could be training even harder.
  • Triathletes do it longer! (and in more positions)
  • I'd rather be swimming (or cycling....or running)
  • My doctor said I needed more iron...so I swam 2.4 miles, biked 112 miles and ran 26.2 miles.
  • In my alphabet there is not D, N or F.
  • I tri therefore I am!
  • Triathletes "do it" in the aero position
  • I ride my bike more than my girlfriend, but she still loves me
  • Could Chuck go the distance?
  • Thriathletes do it 3 times. Without stopping
  • Swim, bike, run, rinse, repeat.
  • I don't date, I train.
  • Save a bike, ride a triathlete.
  • Endurance conspiracy.
  • Swim 2.4 miles! Bike 112 miles! Run 26.2 miles! Brag for the rest of your life!
  • Livin' life at race pace.
  • Triathlete - aquarius cyclius athleticus endurum
  • Triathlon: because racing one sport per morning is not enough.
  • Life is simple: swim, bike, ride, eat, sleep.
  • Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up - Dean Karnazes

No comments: